Getting REAL With MAN UTD! (A Debate)

• Type  Informative
  • Author   SoccerKakis
  • Date20-08-14 14:12
  • views  3,107
  • comment  12

Main text

20200814140357_b1887b6e4f6168cf93e865f0ff490ad6_ino5.jpeg

While Ole has brought some sense of stability to Manchester United, especially after Bruno’s arrival, the Red Devils have been facing several issues that need addressing. 

However, Man United fans can’t seem to agree on what the exact causes of these issues are. 

Two of the Soccerkakis writers, Vikram and Rynaldy, go head to head and offer different schools of thought on these issues. 

Click here for Vikram's article!

Click here for Rynaldy's article!

Who do YOU agree with more and why?

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

• imkim
  • Who are some players you think Man Utd would benefit from bringing in? They surely need help in bolstering play-through options in their midfield in my opinion, which would be the key to unlocking their full attacking prowess with Martial.

• SoccerKakis
  • That’s a really good question. We need two to three players at least - a right-winger, a left-back, and a Defensive Midfielder. Leon Bailey, Alex Telles, and Wilfred Ndidi are good options!

• imkim
  • Telles at Man Utd would be a great fit now that I think about it!!

• stsj
  • As a fellow United fan myself, great writeups! All points mentioned in the two articles make sense, and it will definitely take some time to correct them. With Ole at the wheel, I am confident that he will make sensible decisions going forward to bring the club back to the top of their game.

• SoccerKakis
  • Thank you! We agree! The Red Devils need more time to sort out a number of their issues, and the best way forward is probably giving Ole some time so that there is momentum going forward. Out of curiosity, what do you think is the most important decision the club has to make right now?

• stsj
  • I would say moving forward with transfer targets, Ed Woodward has had a terrible track record with securing transfers for the team, especially more so with the current Jadon Sancho debacle hemming and hawing. This uncertainty makes United seem to have no pushing power in the transfer market.

• SoccerKakis
  • That’s true, I guess time will tell. Hopefully united secure deals fast cause we are in dire need of reinforcements

• SoccerKakis
  • We @ soccerkakis,org love it as well! Who is your favourite team?

WE LOVE KOREA