Sports KORdotSIN United List

Hello ^^ Do you play football?

• Type  Inquiry
  • Author   nanunsonnim
  • Date20-08-04 17:22
  • views  1,897
  • comment  6

Main text

Actually I wrote this while I don't know if football is allowed in Singapore right now or not. But anyways I want to find people interested in playing football or also watching football ^^

My favourite football team is Tottenham Hotspur and favourite player is Heung Min Son. If you like him or like Tottenham or any other teams in another country, I will be happy to make a new friend!

Please tell me if you like football. Let's be in touch and talk about it.

I want to play football.

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

• stsj
  • Hello there! I'm an avid fan of football! However, I haven't played football in a long while. My favorite team is Manchester United, and I enjoy watching Anthony Martial! I have been supporting this team for a long time since I was young. The team seems to be on a resurgence with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer managing the team. I am positive that the team will start performing even better in the new season, as they have the desire to win as a collective unit.

Football in Singapore seems to be only limited to groups of 5 people at all times for now: https://www.facebook.com/KovanSports/photos/a.402308303164100/3127662747295295/

Nice to meet you!

• nanunsonnim
  • Thank you for replying it. What is your name? I will use link and find the place to play football.

Manchester united has very good impression in Korea because of Ji Sung Park! I am sure you know about him ^^ I hope Manchester all the best in next season!

• stsj
  • Ah, yes! Three Lung Park is famous in United! He was a hard-working player and I'm sure the fans miss a player of his caliber. I wish Tottenham the best as well, I admire Jose Mourinho and Son. You can call me Sean ^^

• averageusername
  • hey! i play futsal. let's play together some time after the COVID situation... but i'm sure people are still playing regardless of safety measures lol...

WE LOVE KOREA