Korea : New TOP Soccer Destination!!

• Type  Informative
  • Author   SoccerKakis
  • Date20-08-28 16:52
  • views  2,893
  • comment  4

Main text

20200828164304_1c0dcafee0669bac3f35a0e55345982d_cvdy.jpg

Starting this season, the K-League has opened up an extra foreign player slot for players from ASEAN countries! We could potentially see at least 22 Southeast Asian footballers (12 K League 1 and 10 K League 2 clubs) ply their trade in Korea!

It is an interesting development for Southeast Asia and it will be interesting to see which players make the move! In this article, we look at 4 players who have what it takes to play in Korea right now! 

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

Who else do YOU think should play in the K League 1 and 2? Let us know in the comments!

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

• imkim
  • I think it's really hard to break into the K League 1 - but I like to see Adam Swandi succeed!

• SoccerKakis
  • Oooh that’s an interesting one. He’s had experience playing in the famous FC Metz academy in France. Maybe the K League 2 would be a good platform for him to develop!

• stsj
  • In terms of promoting football in our country, I think any K League 1 club making a move for Hariss Harun would make some waves and get fans to check out the exciting football scene in Korea!

• SoccerKakis
  • Yea! I agree, Harris is a good player and he has a fan base in both Singapore and Malaysia!

WE LOVE KOREA