BREAKING : JIMIN LEAVES AOA!!

• Type  Informative
  • Author   KORDOTSIN
  • Date20-07-05 00:26
  • views  3,824
  • comment  0

Main text

20200705002057_c2d97e54fa731088d1a1dcea681459eb_g5rv.jpg

K-pop fans have been shocked and concerned about the well-being of former AOA member and actress Mina, who has been sharing multiple posts on her personal Instagram account, revealing that she was “bullied” during her days the girl group.

According to allkpop.com, Mina stated in her post that one member of the girl group had continuously bullied and tormented her, which she later went on to name the member as Jimin.

Jimin reportedly then posted and subsquently deleted a short message which simply read “Fiction”, seemingly denying Mina's claims. Mina then proceeded to take to Instagram once more, to directly respond to the latter’s post.

Fans were alarmed when she posted an image of what looked to be self-inflicted scars on her left wrist.

20200705002347_c2d97e54fa731088d1a1dcea681459eb_v044.jpg

The 26-year-old wrote in a lengthy caption in Korean, saying “Try saying it's fiction, you'll be punished by heaven. Don't be like that. There are witnesses and evidence. I'm sorry, but there's no need to hear from both sides because I did nothing wrong…. They say those who say hurtful words usually can't remember them. Please erase my memory too. Please, please. Then again, you could probably see my wrist and not feel any guilty, right? You'd probably curse in my face."

She added: "Fiction? To say it is would be fiction that's too scary… I just feel it's so unfair that I became ruined because of you, unni. I'm in pain, and I'm going through a hard time. What I want is for you to come in front of me and admit your wrongdoing and apologize sincerely. I think that would be enough. Unni, you bullied me, and you're living well. For me, opening my eyes every day is torture, but I have to feed my family. Please acknowledge it and apologize to me. I want to let go of the lump inside my heart too, okay?"

20200705002207_c2d97e54fa731088d1a1dcea681459eb_hygr.jpg

However, Mina’s latest Instagram post comes with updated information that Jimin has since apologized.

In an Instagram post today (Jul 4), Mina posted an apology to her fans for making them worry and causing discomfort to the public. Also today, FNC Entertainment broke the news that Jimin will be leaving AOA, in a press release.

Click here for more K-Pop NEWS!!

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

There are no comments to show