CYC Movers, Trusted and Assuring Moving Company > K-Feature

사이트 내 전체검색
search

K-Feature Your guide to K-culture in Singapore!

K-Feature

CYC Movers, Trusted and Assuring Moving Company

• Category  Misc
  • Area  Paya Lebar
  • Author   KORDOTSIN
  • 20-03-18 19:29
  • Views  2,872
  • reply  0

Have you ever experienced broken your valuables while relocation? 

In my case, my labtop was totally broken while moving my luggages alone.

Thus, for the next time I move, I'm going to get help from a moving company.

Even though there are many moving companies in Singapore, there are only few companies that I can trust.

How about you?

Are you afraid about your valuables during relocation?

You don't feel comfortable even though you had contract with moving company? 

Then I will highly recommend you a moving company called

"CYC Movers, The trusted and Assuring Moving Company"

Incorporated in 2003, CYC Movers specializes in the provision of residential and commercial relocation solutions,

domestically and internatnionally. Essentially as a professional moving company in Singapore, they mainly provide

house moving services, office moving services and international moving services

[6 Strengths of CYC Movers ]

1. Established
CYC Movers is one of the largest & professionally managed Singapore Movers with self-regulating ethical practices. 

2. Proven Track Record
Since 2003, over the years, CYC Movers have moved tens of thousands of families, businesses and schools. 

3. Trained Movers
Movers of CYC Movers are highly trained and equipped to handle home moves of any size.

4. On Time
With a large fleet of trucks and crew, barring adverse road conditions, you can expect a smooth and punctual move.

5. Protection & Care
CYC Movers uses quality packing materials utilized to protect your precious assets with insurance coverage.

6. Internationally Accredited
CYC Movers is a good standing members of internationally recognized moving associations, AMSA and IAM.

[CYC Movers Asset]

Located near Paya Lebar Air base, CYC Movers owns lots of trucks and huge storage.

20200317164759_b15ee62c2f3072f54b75bc274e22651e_92um.jpg

20200317165109_b15ee62c2f3072f54b75bc274e22651e_hx2d.png

CYC Movers Storage Warehouse

CYC Movers's Huge Storage 

[CYC Movers's Employees ]

Of course, many trucks and huge warehouse are nice, but above all, CYC Movers' best assets are their employees.

I went to their work site to see if they had any differences in their service and to check their business secrets that have been strong for 17 years.

The client who requested to CYC Movers was newly married couple living in Bedok. Because they had newborn baby,

they really worried a lot for relocation process. Not only are baby products and blankets should keep cleanliness,

but also baby products are fragile.

However, our reliable employees from CYC Movers were strong. I was impressed to see that they covered boxes with

high quality packing materials 4 to 5 times. It took 15 minutes for packing only one box that contain baby products.

I could see how professional the CYC Movers staff were trained.

Labeled and film wrapped box

Covered with high quality packing materials

CYC Crew Moving Fridge

Employee scrutinized very carefully

One of the things that worries you most when you move is refrigerator. But for them, there were no hesitations.

After taking a look really carefully, they just covered refrigerator with quality packing materials and bubble wrap. 

Case closed!

CYC Crew Bubble Wrapping Furniture

Can you see a huge size of buble wrap ? They just willing to use many bubble wraps for the product with glasses.

House Movers Loading Boxes Onto The Truck

Crew moving wrapped items into truck

I knew that they are trained employees , but there was something more than I expected.

They were CYC Movers' employees who thought of their customers' products as their top priority and spared no bubble

wraps and high-quality packaging materials.

I saw how happy were them, when the last box went in to truck ! 

Seeing couple had a big smile on their face, I suddenly realised that how come CYC Movers can maintain their business for 17 years and have 4.9 on Google reviews. The main key point was they always gave clients satisfaction.

CYC Movers is also known as a company always try to do corporate social responsibility which is not common among relocation industry. Let's take a look about what they've done for society.

1. Donation of unwanted furniture to the poor
Where usable but unwanted furniture are available from our customers, we will bring them at no charge to the less fortunate families who have a need for these household goods

2. Pro Bono Relocation
Over the years, we have assisted destitute families by moving for them at no charge. We remain committed in our desire to serve folks plagued by unfortunate circumstances. Recognised by the Ministry of Social and Family Services (MSF), we work closely with MSF to provide pro bono moving services to families who need financial assistance.

The secret that keeps their business for 17 years  was not being far away.

Employees who put their customers' goods as a first and always smile even though their working is tough and

the company itself that always does for others with caring and try their best to make better society with

doing corporate social responsibilities are the key point they kept their business for 17 years.

20200317172702_b15ee62c2f3072f54b75bc274e22651e_i0sv.jpeg

Are you looking for professional moving company?

Then you can have consulting through email below ! 그렇다면 아래 문의메일을 통해 상담 받아보세요!

You will never regret, only satisfactions will be there:)

Contact    +65 6278 5150

Enquries  enquiries@cycmover.com

Website  https://www.cycmovers.com/

Address 19 Greenwich Dr, #06-00A Kerry Logistics Centre, Singapore 534021

20200318192852_c96d5f48ac02391c85d25b4d582270a3_8zzj.png

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

There are no comments to show.