Meat Me Steakhouse, A Rare Pleasure > K-Feature

사이트 내 전체검색
search

K-Feature Your guide to K-culture in Singapore!

K-Feature

Meat Me Steakhouse, A Rare Pleasure

• Category  Americas/Europe
  • Area  Holland Village
  • Author   KORDOTSIN
  • 19-07-30 14:30
  • Views  3,218
  • reply  0

[Meat-Me Steak House]

Dempsey, home to many gourmet delights, is also where you can find Meat Me Steakhouse.

The lush environment lets you enjoy your food with literal breaths of fresh air. 

Here is a short recap of our visit to Meat Me Steak House 

[Patio Area]

Meat Me steakhouse offers a unique garden patio area for diners to enjoy. Surrounded in green, the patio was a nice break from the food. 

20190726174237_d1120c52d738abad5af0d17e577d6aa2_jxfi.jpg

[Interior]

Meat Me has an interior that is calmingly minimalistic and serene. I'm sure coming here with your loved ones will be a great way to spend the day. 

[Wine]

French, Italian, Spanish, Australian, and even more different kinds of wine await you. It isn't steak without a nice glass of wine. 

[Getting warmed up]

Crisply toasted on the outside, nice and soft on the inside. Served with either butter or olive oil, is there a better appetizer to steak than bread and butter?

[T-Bone Steak]

Meat Me steakhouse has a signature t-bone steak. T-bone is a special tender cut of the steak, where you are able to enjoy tender meat that melts in your mouth but also the chewy cut nearer to the bone. Steaks are grilled on charcoal for maximum flavor and irresistable scent imbued on the meat.  

Expert chefs prepare the steak by constantly checking the temperature and consistency of the meat inside.

The juiciness was very well preserved, and cooked to a nice medium rare. 

The best thing about the t-bone steak is that you can enjoy the taste and texture without it changing, as the meat was very well prepared by chefs with extensive knowledge. 

[Pomodoro fresh tomato spaghetti]

Spaghetti is nice for an early lunch meeting, or for the kids.Meet the unique tomato spaghetti in our photos below.

[Agli-olio with seafood]

[Grilled Cinnamon Pineapple]

A unique side dish that definitely surprised us, make sure you try the cinnamon pineapple. It gives a pallette cleansing fruity taste that suits steak very well because of the slightly charred outside. When steak is getting a bit too boring, have a burst of fruity goodness! 

Good steak, good wine, and a good side, the perfect combination. 

[The Perfect Combination] 

A pristine interior to house only the most pristine steaks. Meat Me offers a variety of high quality treats for everyone to enjoy. A partner, family, or friends, anyone is welcome!

908c387bc83867685bcd301946430af9_1563358077_2411.png 908c387bc83867685bcd301946430af9_1563358078_9916.png

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

There are no comments to show.