Review : MONSTER Curry 50% Off Special

• Type  General
  • Author   ruffles
  • Date20-08-04 14:50
  • views  3,602
  • comment  7

Main text

Hello!

Recently I had a lunch at MONSTER CURRY that is famous for 2 things which is : MONSTER size plate food and MONSTER spice level... 

I couldn't eat the spicy foods, but I like MONSTER size, so I went there with my friends. You know, usually I do not write a review about it but I cannot forget the experience.

Firstly, I will show to you the promotion. You will not believe it the price and the things that you can get.

This is the promotion.

20200804144118_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_242o.png

First reaction? Isn't it too cheap?

You can choose out of 4 option for main dish. Chicken Katsu Curry, Pork Katsu Curry, Salad and one more which is Fish Curry.

For the time it is perfect for the office lunch time, isn't it?

You get a full meal for the price of usually just the main dish... wow... and even a Ben and Jerrys ice cream. I love it.

I hate to take a photo so I'm sorry the quality of the photo but you don't need a photo to feel how delicious it is.

20200804144553_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_bm5z.JPG

I ordered the Chicken Curry Katsu with 0 spicy level because I couldn't eat the spicy food. Anyway even for a non spicy food eater I could be satisfied for the size and the taste.

The soup of the day I got tomato cream soup. It was not like a tomato soup (from Hot Tomato) but it was a bit creamy.

I also got the lemon tea. It tasted like a normal lemon tea.

20200804144834_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_atlu.JPG

In the end, I got a strawberry cheese cake flavour ice cream. What a perfect meal!

If you are interested to eat it, please visit the MONSTER Curry during lunch times for 50% off meal!

Thank you and I hope food fighters can try it out.

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

• stsj
  • Monster Curry definitely has the best value-for-money experience you can get for Japanese-style curry rice, it is always an enjoyable time when I eat there with friends and family

• WarcraftGoon
  • Wow my mouth is watering, delicious! Crazy good ice cream looking

WE LOVE KOREA