Korean
KORdotSIN Voucher
See all outlets

It's time for the big game!

Sports

FERRAN TORRES To MAN CITY!!

20200812142240_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_o4v6.png

Hey you football fans!

We're super excited to be working with the guys over at SoccerKakis to bring you top-quality soccer articles!

20200812141151_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_stgy.jpg

Today, we'll be discussing one of Manchester City's new signings, Ferrán Torres!

The Citizens fell short of the EPL title race, and looked to bolster their squad with 2 big-money transfers.

20200812141242_6b3a2df0ac438261a58749db1efc4731_oko4.jpg

One was a deal for centre back Nathan Ake (a £41 million deal that certainly got pundits talking) to supplement Aymeric Laporte. 

The other was a much cheaper €23m deal for Spanish wunderkind Ferran Torres.

But the real question : is he everything that Manchester City is looking for in a Leroy Sane replacement?

CLICK HERE To Find Out!

• facebook
  • kakao
  • band
  • Copy URL

Comments 16

• ruffles 20-08-12 14:43
  • i don't know much ferran Torres... but I know Fernando Torres ! Is he good like him?

• imkim 20-08-12 14:58
  • Unfortunately I don't think they play quite the same role, but they're both from Spain though - so there's that!

Anyway, really excited to see what Ferran can do in City with his limited playing time. It truly is the age of the young bloods in football, and I'm bloody excited to see it happen live.

• Vik 20-08-12 15:11
  • Hey guys! My name is Vikram and I'm the author of the post and the co-founder of soccerkakis.org!

Imkim is right! Both players play in different positions, but I sincerely believe Ferran Torres will develop into an important player for the Citizens. He has the pace and attributes to be effectively deployed as a traditional winger or a wide midfielder. This will come in handy for Manchester City because it provides Pep options during matches. He still needs a bit of work on some aspects of his game, to be honest but he offers something differentto City. Read the article to find out more!

• imkim 20-08-12 15:15
  • Hey good job with the article man - loving the content! :D

• Vik 20-08-12 15:21
  • Thanks fam!

• imkim 20-08-13 10:26
  • Where's the Kim Min-Jae article? XD

• Vik 20-08-14 11:34
  • Oooh that might come in the near future! Stay tuned!

• stsj 20-08-12 17:41
  • Hey, Vik! Awesome post! (although I support Manchester United hahaha) What other articles can we expect soon from you and the KORDOTSIN team? Can't wait for more!

• Vik 20-08-12 20:13
  • Thanks man! I’m a United fan too! So I’ll speak on behalf of SoccerKakis and let the KORDOTSIN team reply you haha. So we do match reviews, transfer analysis, interviews, and other opinion pieces at Soccerkakis. We’ve decided to team up with KORDOTSIN because they provide an platform where there is an active forum! :)

With regards to what you can expect, you can expect more Articles on the interviews we have conducted with both footballers in Singapore and across Asia. Also, check out our site for other content!

We at SoccerKakis also firmly believe in giving back so if you want to write an article but you don’t have any platform to post it on, we can post it on your behalf! Check out https://soccerkakis.org/the-fans-forum/

• Vik 20-08-14 11:34
  • Don’t mention it!

• averageusername 20-08-12 17:13
  • nice stuff! i think the guy is talented but epl is a different stage level lol...

• Vik 20-08-12 19:49
  • Hey there! I do agree that the EPL has a different playing style compared to the La Liga but I think Ferran will benefit having Pep guide him. After all, Pep started out in the La Liga and is now coaching in the Prem. On top of that, he will be able to tap onto the experience of former La Liga players like Sergio Aguero. Of course, there are other factors that will determine whether he can adapt to the EPL. And for all you know, he might become a flop but only time will tell! Fingers crossed that he does well though!

• averageusername 20-08-12 20:32
  • makes sense... city is full of quality spanish experience so maybe he can learn from them to adapt to the english game. city brought sane to another level and let’s see if they can do the same, if not better with ferran.

• Vik 20-08-13 10:16
  • Yea that’s really good point about Sané. It’ll be interesting to see how he fares in Germany and hopefully Torres gets more playing time than Sané did under Pep.

WE LOVE KOREA