• Type  Informative
  • Author   sofian
  • Date20-06-26 10:57
  • views  5,212
  • comment  5

Main text

20200707114120_41ece486d7c14e43417c2231b8e91710_d3d1.jpg

Hi everyone 안녕하세요 여러분!

After several work collaborations and trips to South Korea, I was greatly inspired to learn the language. As common wisdom goes, language is key to understanding a culture because it opens you up to understand the mindset, values and culture of a place.

So if you’re interested to learn Korean like I was, here are 5 simple steps to get you started.

The tips I’m sharing below will make your very first hours of learning easy and joyful — it’s been tried and tested by me!

Step 1/ Learn the Korean alphabet with @korean__unnie

Step 2/ Take your first free classes on TalkToMeInKorean.com

Step 3/ Learn and practice your first vocabulary with the Quizlet mobile ap

Step 4/ Connect with locals and start chatting!

Step 5/ Register to Korean classes in your city

You can find the full article here with all the resources => https://medium.com/@sofianmegue/5-easy-steps-to-start-learning-korean-1f9d8f6c151e

Any questions or feedback, or other tips and resources? Or simply want to share your learning journey with me? Write me a short message on my new IG account @thesojufrog

P.S: After several friends asked me how I started to learn Korean, I kind of wrote some advice on a little iPhone note. I’m happy to have shared it with you today in a more structured way. Take it as a beginner’s guide to learn Korean efficiently and independently!

facebook kakaostory band Copy URL

• KORDOTSIN
  • Heya! Thank you for your post and sharing your ongoing journey with learning the Korean language! We hope that our website helps you experience the very best of Korea while you are in Singapore! :)

• ruffles
  • thank you!! interested to find places to learn korean.

• seughhhho
  • thank you :) if you need a help, just let me know

• nanunsonnim
  • I hope you can check my article about the true stressful situation of Korea people.

• Bhie
  • You can learn the Korean language through a native Korean tutor. You can search for a Korean tutor at TUTOROO. You can choose and inquire directly with your preferred Korean tutor at https://www.tutoroo.co/korean-tutor-singapore and discuss the classes.

WE LOVE KOREA